[Full-time] Artisan Rigger at Murray and Roberts
Publish Date: 21-05-2013
Expiry Date: 2013-05-24
Job Title : Artisan Rigger
Nature of Employment Full Time Employee
Notes The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
[ ] Job Advert
Job Summary Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy of an Artisan Rigger at Impumelelo, 50km from Secunda and 15km from Greylingstad. The successful candidate will report to the General Engineering Supervisor.
Key Responsibilities • Ensuring that underground working conditions are maintained to high and acceptable standard
• Complying with the Health and Safety policy and practices of the company
• Legal responsibility with regards to winders and lifting equipment
Key Requirements • Previous working experience in respective trade
• Knowledge of mining operations
• Good knowledge of construction, winder ropes and steel erection
• Vertical and Decline Shaft Sinking
• Resin capping on winder rope front ends
Education • Matric certificate
• Section 13 Rigger certificate
We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
Deadline: 24th May 2013
Apply to this job
View full details