Giant Beverages is a leading manufacturer and marketer of all natural healthy as well as functional beverages. Our products include Giants Vitamin Water, Alpine Mineral Water and SoJuice. Our drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients in the beverage industry. Our drinks were chosen to be unique and healthy with our consumers in mind. We hope to establish a tradition of excellence poured into every bottle.
Giant Beverages is searching for the services of a qualified Financial Accountant.
The Financial Accountant will ensure the effective and efficient management of the financial and accounting function of the company in terms of revenue collection and disbursement, financial controls, policy compliance and periodic rendition of accounts and reports.
- Develop, control and monitor Financial Policy in the Company to ensure compliance and consistency in Accounting management
- Participate in Sales and Revenue Collection to check the incidence of bad debts
- Responsible for Inventory and Assets Management in the Company in order to ensure that company assets are protected
- Provide payment control systems and procedures to check losses due to fraud
- Responsible for Financial Accounting and Reporting for the Company as an input for consideration into corporate accounts
- Ensure that transactions with customers are accurately recorded
- Ensure that departmental organization has the continuous availability of sufficient, motivated and well trained personnel
Recruitment and Selection Criteria:
Level of Education: University Degree, HND and ACA.
Field of Education: Accounting
Experience: Minimum of 5 years.