Flintxposures Nigeria Limited was incorporated in Nigeria as a Limited liability Company in May 2007, with major interest to suport and strategically position Nigerian brands to succeed.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Oversee regular settlement of company utility bills
- Oversee maintenance of facilities, purchase of equipment and stationery
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director
- Educational Qualification: HND or B.sc
- Minimum of one year experience as a Accountant
- Knowledge of Word, Excel & Power Point is compulsory
- Ability to work under pressure, work without supervision
- Have CAN DO attitude.
Send Your Details to Email: email@example.com