A player in the Construction and Oil & Gas upstream sector in Nigeria requires the services of a Marketing Executive.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Status: Full Time
- The successful candidate must be a proactive, dependable, responsible individual with a strong work ethic who has the ability to handle multiple and varied tasks.
- He or she would report to the Managing Director and advise on all marketing related functions such as market research and analysis, project & business development, project launches as well as executing marketing plans.
The duties and responsibilities shall include, but not limited to:
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Understands clients’ needs.
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
- Maintain the Business Development databases
- Develop business strategies and achieve performance targets
- Generate leads for products and services.
- Develop a situation analysis of your company including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan for the future of the business
- Analyzing the market, including competitors and consumers
- All other functions related to the job function
Qualification: HND, Bsc.
Experience: 5 years experience in a related position
Desired Course(s): Preferably any discipline in the social sciences
Interested candidates should forward their below with Marketing Executive as the subject heading.