Nigerian Army has issued a list of Shortlisted and Admitted candidates 2012 for the post of Short Service Combatant (SSC) Course 41
The following candidates were successful at the SSC Selection Board 2012 and are to report for officer cadet training at the old site of the NDA, Kaduna on 15/08/2012.
Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including photo cards.
- 4 coloured full size photograph in suit, standing position and without cap/hat. officers.
- 2 pairs of white (unmarked) vests/navy blue shorts
- A pair of white canvas/trainers.
- 2 white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- National dress or suits and casual wears
- Serving soldiers are to come along with letters of recommendation and genuine passes from their commanding officers.
- Written recommendation by at least three recognizable refeeres who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity.
Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date may forfeit their chances.
Department of Military Secretary (Army), Mambilla Barracks Asokoro Abuja.