Tata Africa Services Ltd Nigeria is piece of an international automobile group engaged in the distribution of TATA vehicles in Nigeria. They require the service of young, energetic, and experienced Nigerian professional to fill the position of Management Trainee (Brand Management)
Responsibilities of the Management Trainee (Brand Management)
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver Market Research Development (MRDs) and Product Research Development (PRDs) with priontized features and corresponding justification.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at weekly sales meetings
- Brief media and advertising agency on product needs.
- Gather data, analyze and advice the company appropriately
General Requirements of the Management Trainee (Brand Management)
- Young and energetic (not more than 35 years of age)
- A post graduate degree (i.e. MBA and the likes) and appropriate professional certification is a must.
- Interpersonal skills and confident, outgoing, sociable character
- Fluency in Communication and ability to sound convincing in presentations is a must.
- Valid driving license.
- Fully conversant with Outlook, Words, Excel, and Power Point
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines
- Must be willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
- 1-2 years of industry experience may be an added advantage.
- Salary and Benefits: – Competitive Salary, Pension, Healthcare, and excellent scope for career progression
The last date for submission of application is 16th August, 2012
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send electronic their application and CV (in MS Word format) and brief profile (in Excel format – see sample below) stating the position they are applying for as the subject of the email to: Tatahr.firstname.lastname@example.org
Name | Age | Institution Attended | Course of Study | First Degree Qualification | Grade | Postgraduate Qualification | Prof Membership | Name of Current Employer | Current Position | Years of Exp. | GSM |
Note: ONLY candidates who provide a brief profile in Excel format as shown above and CV will be short listed