TATA Africa Services (Nigeria) Limited is part of an international automobile group engaged in the distribution of TATA vehicles in Nigeria. We require the service of young, ‘energetic, and experienced Nigerian professional to fill the vacant position.
- Oversee the spare parts store by ensuring good inventory and internal controls
- Prepare and advice on parts orders base on consumption pattern
- Control and collate workshop/customers’ request and ensure prompt service delivery
- Ensure parts are properly binned and maintain standard assortment of parts.
- At least a BSC or HND
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Young and energetic (not more than 40yrs of age)
- Good interpersonal skills, confident, outgoing and sociable character
- Fluent in communication and good analytical skills
- Valid driving license.
- Fully conversant with Electronic pars catalogue, outlook, word, excel and powerpoint
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines
- Must be willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
- 3-4 years of industry experience
*PREFERABLY APPLICANTS FROM THE AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY