Africa P&I (Nigeria) Limited is recruiting
Job Title: Secretarial Administrator
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Duties include the following, although other duties may be assigned
Policies and Procedures: Follows all relevant Administration policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Day to Day Operations: Implements the day to day operations assigned for the job to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
Job Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides a complete secretarial and administrative service.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Liaison with internal and external contacts
- Researches, compiles, assimilates, and prepares confidential and sensitive documents, and briefs the executive regarding content.
- Reads and screens incoming correspondence and reports; makes preliminary
- assessment of the importance of materials and organizes documents; handles some
- matters personally and forwards appropriate materials to executive.
- Receives and screens incoming calls and visitors, determines which are priority matters, and alerts executive accordingly. Makes referrals to appropriate staff or provides requested information.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Experience of not less than 5 years in secretarial administration.
- Good University degree in Secretarial Administration OR a good university degree in social sciences/art plus a qualification in secretarial administration.
- Should have a very good spoken and written English.
- Should be resident in Lagos.
- Age to be between 28 and 35 years.
- Proficient and versatile in Microsoft Word and Excel and other programmes in the Microsoft suite.