All Business Units – Lagos
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Provide financial leadership to the business, and oversee the controls, budgets and act as an interface with accounting.
- Ensure that financial targets are met and drive the business planning process.
- On a monthly basis conduct balance sheet reconciliation reviews to highlight any profit risks and opportunities, and ensure that these get addressed.
- Drive category margins through SKU profitability assessments and reports.
- Drive the weekly financial reporting process and ensure effective weekly overhead controls.
- Ensure timely submission of budget and forecast to the group.
- Ensure spending controls are in place.
- Ensure that the company’s assets are safe-guarded by working closely with internal audit to ensure that appropriate levels of controls are in place and that any exposures are addressed.
The right candidate must possess:
- ICAN, ACA or ACCA qualification.
- At least 10 years post NYSC experience in an FMCG outfit.
- Must have demonstrated experience in financial accounting, budget preparation as well as systems developments and financial controls.
- Manufacturing and costing experience.
- Critical to this position is interpersonal skills and effective communication both verbal and written.
- Strong system knowledge of ERP and financial modelling tools. Mfg Pro and Hyperion experience would be an advantage.
- Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive and Oneness
Closing date: 30 Aug 2012