The Polytechnic is a young institution with a strategic vision of becoming a world class centre for applied technology and career focused education for rural poverty reduction and national development. The polytechnic aims at developing core competencies in areas with strong bearing on the regional economy and critical national human capital development. Currently accredited to run tertiary programmes in Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Technology, Estate Management Studies, Information and Communication Technology, Accountancy and Secretaryship and Management Studies, Wa Polytechnic is a rapidly growing institution in an exciting but challenging environment.
Applications are invited from suitable, qualified persons for appointment as Lecturers for new programmes that the Polytechnic intends to start.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power, Telecommunications, Control Systems) (5)
- Catering, Hotel and Institutional Management (5)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Instrumentation, Chemistry, Microbiology) (5)
- Fashion, Design and Modelling (4)
- Purchasing and Supply (2)
- Possess PhD/M.Phil/MSc/MBA degrees in relevant areas of specialisation
- Have at least two (2) years post qualification teaching/research experience
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should send their letters of application, curriculum vitae (including names and full contact addresses of 3 referees), and copies of relevant academic/professional qualifications to:
P. O. BOX 553
UPPER WEST REGION