Design and implement programs, policies and practices to ensure that all project activities and beneficiaries are in compliance with local and USAID regulatory requirements. Provide day-to-day management of all project procurement activities, ensuring strict compliance with USAID rules and regulations and ACDI/VOCA policies and procedures, particularly as they relate to fair and transparent bidding procedures, geographic restrictions on source and origin for equipment purchases, documentation, and proper lines of authority for approval.
Maintain strict adherence to USAID rules and regulations (particularly with regards to procurement), ACDI/VOCA policies and procedures, and Uganda local laws.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant field andat least 12 years of relevant experience managing compliance and procurement for a project of similar size.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for this recruitment, please submit a resume to UgandaDFAP@joinav.org
- Please include the desired position and location in the subject line.
- No phone calls please.
- Only finalists contacted.
- Women and minorities encouraged to apply. EOE.
- The closing date for applications is by 31st October 2012