Nigeria LNG Limited, a world class company helping to builda better Nigeria, seeks to engage suitablecandidates for immediate Direct and Fixed-Term Contract Employment (Class teachers and Nurses only for an initial 5 years period with possible renewal), in the following positions:
Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
The appointee will be required to teach Home Economics in any class according to international standards and best practice.
The duties for all class teachers will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare class work and teach pupils all assigned subjects
- Inculcate sound moral character in the pupils.
- Prepare, issue and discuss pupils report with their parents.
The right candidate for the above mentioned class teacher position should:
- Possess either Mathematics Bachelors degree in Education (2nd Class Upper Division and above), or a BSc/BA Mathematics (2nd Class Upper Division and above) with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education or a BSc/BA Home Economics (2nd Upper Division and above) with an NCE.
- Have a minimum of 3 years post-NYSC teaching experience, preferably in an international school.
- Have a knowledge of International Primary Curriculum (IPC) (as an added advantage)
- Be not more than 45 years old as at the close of this advert.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resumes to: Go To Website to apply
Note: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s). Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.