Electronic Transcript Exchange and Degree Verification System for Nigeria is a secure technology platform that will enable the request, transfer and delivery of transcripts between universities, polytechnics and educational institutions in Nigeria as well as with universities in United States of America and abroad through our collaboration with reputable associations. They have obtained approval from NUC and NBTE and are preparing to go live on Monday, 06/08/2012.
Electronic Transcript Exchange and Degree Verification System for Nigeria (ETX-NG) is recruiting for the post of “Institution Representatives” to man its Transcript Exchange and Degree/Certification verification data centers nation-wide.
- Track, follow-up and submit real-time progress information on orders placed in assigned institutions.
- Collate necessary data to verify degree and/or process transcripts for electronic delivery.
- Manage partnership relationships with the institution where you are posted
- Keep and manage record history of all verification and transcript documents obtained from the institution.
- Act as point-man for all ETX-NG transactions in the Institution.
- Minimum of an OND
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent computer skills.
The last date for submission of application is 10th August, 2012
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to include their state of interest in the subject of their application (for example: Application for Institution Representative Vacancy. Benue state) and send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org