World Education Ghana, Inc. is a US-based non for profit organization aimed at improving the lives of marginalized people through education (formal & non formal) training, institutional development, and targeted technical assistance. The above position are available pending an award of a USAID/Ghana Education Learning Program. Position are full time and will be located in Accra Ghana.
Candidates for the above position are needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and facilitate relationships between relevant community stakeholders to manage the implementation of early grade reading initiatives
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with various stakeholders groups, to promote communities of early grade reading and numeracy
- Develop and maintain relations with a broad cross-section of the community and coordinate communications and information flow to stakeholders
Required Skills or Experience
- A Master’s degree in marketing, communications, political science, public policy, education, community development or related fields
How To Apply
- Interested applicants should send a cover letter and CV (including three references) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- World Education will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis up until the application deadline.
- WEI is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply. M/F/H/V/D
- Please visit our website at: www.worlded.org for more information.