Our client a supplier of Medical & Scientist equipments, Reagents and chemical and related supplies in Kenya is looking a Business Development Manager
Duties and responsibilities
- Increase the customer base by creating and maintaining clients.
- Responsible for financial and company risk management and compliance.
- Monitor industry, technology and business trend to indentify business opportunity
- Responsible for service delivery quality assurance
- Establish and maintain business relationship with suppliers.
- Providing strategic support and management to maximize growth and shareholder returns.
- Business strategic, planning, budgeting, formulation and annual operating plans and operationalization of both short-term and long –range plans.
- Business performance monitoring and management.
- Ensuring intra-company knowledge transfer and skills sharing
- Facilitating innovation, growth and the transformation of the company
- Operational efficiency and profit and loss responsibility
- Provide monthly report to the board.
- Identify staffing needs, coaching , training , mentoring, performance management and motivating teams to deliver and drive high productivity
- Ensure optimum office administration to support the company’s operations. Responsible for office operation budget.
- Be at the forefront in ensuring improvement of company system and process
- Superior leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast environment
- Minimum bachelors degree in a business related field
- High computer literacy
- Minimum 5 years management experience preferably in the medical supply.
- Successful record of achievement and experience in business and financial management medical related industry.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle and priotize multiple tasks
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and interpret large data set
- Must have excellent communication skills and sales altitude
- Good command and English and Kiswahili
- Experience in tender and quotations compilation
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Valid driving license is an added advantage
If you meet the above qualifications send your cv to including your current and expected salary to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road,Hurlingham.