Our CIient a leading innovative Nigerian Public Sector Enterprise within the Communication Technology Industry due to expansion seeks professional candidates with the skills, innovation and an attitude to excel, to be a part of its team in Abuja.
- Maintain standards of Service Level Agreements on International & local standards at all times
- Ensures Local Telecommunication Regulatory Policy Standards
- Ensures Quality Assurance standards across Enterprise
- Manages & maintains Incident/Problem & Change Management
- Accountable for the Life cycle of IT services
- B.Sc. Computer Science or Engineering or any IT Facility Management degree
- M.Sc. MIS (Management Information System)/MBA an additional advantage . .
- Other tech certification such as: ISACA, IS027001, CISM, ClSSP, MCITP, CGIET, OCA, etc
- Not less than 12 yrs of cognate experience post NYSC in Information Technology, Microsoft applications or Physical
- Infrastructure roll out, Operation & Support Services with at least 5 years in Senior Management position.
- Extensive Knowledge of Networking hardware & software & Cloud Computing Concepts
- Microsoft Applications & Server Technologies
- Multitenant Application Hosting Experience
- Familiarity with VSAT, Fibre Technologies
- Experience with Communication Technology
- IT Operations Planning & Information Service Management
- Strong Enterprise Architecture Systems Design & Planning background .
- Converged services of Data & Voice Networking & Infrastructure