Abax-OOSA Professionals is a 4-partner firm of accountants providing Audit/Assurance, Accountacy, Taxation and Advisory services.
Abax-OOSA Professionals was established by its senior partners who realized the time was right to combine their successful and flourishing individual firms in order to best serve the growing needs and demands of current clients, and also to be best positioned to deliver efficient value-added services to a broader spectrum of the domestic and offshore business entities.
Graduate Trainee (REF. Abax-OOSA/06/09/TRA)
- In addition to the above, candidates applying as Graduate Trainee (REF. Abax- OOSA/06/09/TRA)
- Must be under 25 years old
- Must have completed or about to complete National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Scheme
- Must demonstrate willingness to learn new skills and commitment to being trained in a firm of Chartered Accountants
Qualified Seniors (REF. Abax-OOSA/06/09/QS)
- Must be a Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA).
- Must have a minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience in an accounting firm
- Must have a successful record of supervising staff on engagements.
- Must be under 35years of age