Bristow Helicopters a leading International provider of helicopter transport and support services. The company especially values its ability to operate in demanding environment to the highest levels of quality and safety performance in light and the ground. Bristow needs qualified Quality & Safety Manager with a global outlook and the skills and technical abilities that are critical to the company’s growth. When evaluating prospective employees, Bristow seeks those with experience, intelligence, energy and motivation.
- Manage and Supervise the Quality and Safety Department and perform the day to day management of group safety Management system including auditing, reporting and investigation functions.
- Liaise with aviation and other regulatory authorities and ensure approvals are maintained.
- Establish, implement and maintain Quality Assurance programs for flight operations maintenance, crew training and ground operations.
- Define, coordinate, implement and audit the SMS process and procedure.
- Ensure that operations and maintenance carried out meet the required standards.
- Minimum of ten (10) years aviation quality Management System experience.
- Proficiency in the concept and applications of Safety Management System (SMS)Qualifications in conducting effective independent audits in accordance with the international standards ISO 9001
- Experience in safety reporting and event investigations and conversant with the Nigerian Civil Aviation regulations (NCARs).