Our client is Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc a General Business and Special Risks Insurance underwriting firm. It has carved a niche for itself through its big ticket transactions in critical sectors of the Nigerian economy. It requires the services of high performing professionals to drive its modern IT-centric services
Position: Head E-business
This position reports directly to the Managing Director and has the overall responsibility for managing all self service channels including websites, databases and applications It initiates the formulation and implementation of IT strategies aimed at harnessing the advantages of the internet in delivering excellent service to its far flung clientele.
- Minimum of first degree in a relevant discipline An MBA degree is an added advantage
- Must have at least 10 years post-graduation experience, 5 of which must have been in E-Business
- Must have incisive understanding of e-business and demonstrate practical knowledge and skills needed to translate strategic organizational objectives into appropriate technological applications.
- The candidate must be technically and commercially savvy and show uncanny ability to exploit profitable market-oriented innovations and work across the business effortlessly.
- The right candidate must be an effective team leader, critical in thinking and strong in communication skills.
Position: Head of Investments
This position reports directly to the Managing Director and is responsible for managing and providing strategic direction for the investment unit of the company, including monitoring investments markets with respect to stated objectives, vetting all investment proposals and assisting in developing investment policies and processes.
- Must possess a good first degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or any related field. An additional Masters degree in Finance or MBA with specialization in Financial Management is advantageous.
- Must have at least 10 years post-graduation work experience (5 of which must be in a similar role) within a financial environment
- The Ideal candidate must demonstrate practical knowledge of the money capital and real estate markets, financial analysis and portfolio modelling and management.
- Should possess analytical and accounting skills and be sensitive to financial developments in the insurance market/sector.
- He; She must have a strong understanding of the legal and regulatory framework of insurance business and investments, asset management and strategic management within an IT-driven environment.
- Possession of good interpersonal skills; managerial skills and effective leadership should be evident.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications and comprehensive curriculum Vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers) as well as evidence of their current remuneration within two weeks to email@example.com
or by Courier to
The Director – MCS
Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road (3rd Floor) Ikoyi, Lagos
All Applicants will be treated in strict confidence
Leading Edge Consulting
The Human Resources Consultancy