We are an indigenous software development and sales organization with our head office in Lagos. We are currently looking for a General Manager.
Job Title: General Manager
Code: GM – 2012
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Social Science
- MBA or a Post Graduate degree in Management or Computer Science/Engineering (Added advantage)
- 10 years working experience in the Sales of Software/IT Products(Atleast 4 at managerial level)
- Not more than 45 years.
- Manage/oversee day- to – day Sales, Marketing and IT Team of the Organization
- Business Development/Marketing Team
- Software Developer/Support Team
- Network Engineers
Reports to: Chairman/CEO, COO
Roles and Responsibilities
- To continuously create, develop and manage sources of revenue for CONCEPT NOVA
- Articulate and implement the overall business strategy/financial targets of the SBU
- Identify and leverage synergy opportunities arising from sales and maintenance of computer equipment/technology
- Provide input into ICT budget preparation process for services from and with third party suppliers/clients.
- Ensure underlying third party service support contracts are renewed in a timely manner.
- Check service related invoices for accuracy; challenging and resolving issues relating to discrepancies, as necessary.
- Develop and manage relationships with software and hardware manufacturers and vendors locally and globally
- Perform quality control on services rendered to clients
- Ensure that quality and satisfaction levels with existing Software Applications remain high during the implementation of major new Applications Development.
- Ensure Application Upgrades are tested, authorized and implemented promptly in accordance with the industry standard.
- Ensure SBU is well manned and has enough resources to execute client contacts
- Hire, train and mange relevant operational staff to facilitate the achievement of Concept’s overall business objectives
- Ensure operations of SBU are performed to the highest standards of quality, professionalism and ethics
- Protect group (IT-related property against pilfering and piracy and create and oversee a viable research and development (R & D) organ
- Ensure effective on-going support for all systems in use by the Group, ensuring that the service provided to customers / users is the highest possible within the resources available
- Represent Rosabon / Concept at industry gatherings / associations
Key Performance Indicators
- Meeting/exceeding All Revenue and Profitability Targets
- Exceeding Volume of Sales Targets
- Volume of cross selling
- Efficiency and timeliness in executing client contracts
- Optimal Performance of Group IT Systems
Required Skills and competencies
- Strategy Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Sound Administrative and Managerial Ability
- Service Delivery Orientation
- Project Management and implementation capability
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to provide management and technical support to the development team during critical periods of large scale projects and initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship ability
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Team working ability
Very Attractive and Negotiable
All interested and qualified candidates should apply below with their resumes using code as the subject line of application.