Job Title: Programs Manager
Zinduka Afrika an NGO is looking for Programs Manager:
Reporting To: Executive Director
Reporting Time: Immediately
- Give strategic leadership to the programmatic work and ensure compliance to the Zinduka Afrika programmatic policies, processes and procedures, government policies, contracts and implementing the ZAF strategic plan.
- Developing and implementing the programs strategies for Zinduka Afrika.
- Identifying and recommending areas the project officers and coordinators need training on.
- Supervising project coordinators and project officers.
- Preparing and monitoring programmatic budget and work plans.
- Monitoring and evaluating adherence to the program budgets, work plans and targets.
- Preparing of the programmatic reports including monthly, quarterly, mid year and annual reports.
- Identifying and recommending partners.
- Identifying, recommending and mobilizing resourcing including developing proposals.
- Identifying and recommending bench–marks for best practices for the organization.
- Deputizing the Director
- Be a holder of Masters Degree in Social Science
- Must have at least a diploma in project management
- One who has served in program work for at least 5 years of which three must be at the Programs Manager’s level in an NGO.
- Excellent proposal writing, communication and report writing skills.
- Must be a team player
Applications with a Cover letter and a detailed CV giving three referees and state your current and expected salary should be sent to the Administration and Human Resource Manager, Zinduka Afrika or email to email@example.com by 20th July 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted