This International Mining and Natural Resources Company which is based in Cleveland and the Asia Pacific Corporate Office headed in Perth, is the largest producer of Iron Ore Pellets in North America, and is a major supplier of shipping iron ore out of Australia.
With Projects constantly kick starting; this major Operator is seeking a Senior Mine Geologist to join the Geology team based on site which is located right in the centre of the Western Australian Goldfields.
This Project is a unique multi pit/multi element Operation with a very complex Geology. The Project is geographically challenged and diverse with two Operating areas and three mining Projects.
The Senior Mine Geologist will work in a multi pit/multi element Iron Ore Operation; the geology and blending you will be involved in is unique, complex and challenging.
There are three active operational areas and are currently undergoing an expansion from 8Mt in 2011 to 11Mt produced in 2012.
To be successful, you will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualified in Geology or Geoscience;
- 5 – 10 years experience in a Supervisory Open Pit Mine Geologist role;
- Hold a manual driver’s licence;
- Have strong computer skills, including MS Office and Surpac (or similar); and
- You will display a desire to be part of a high performing team and a willingness to expand your mining and geological expertise.
This Company has a very rewarding remuneration package in place for its employees, offering:
- 15% superannuation (with monthly cash out options)
- Annual bonus scheme
- 1/3 reimbursement of private health fund premium
- Employee study assistance at 100% reimbursement
- Healthy lifestyle focus with gym membership options
- Salary packaging
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Generous parental leave
- Employee counselling assistance program
- 457 Sponsorship if you are offshore
To submit your application in strict confidence and for immediate consideration, please apply using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, you can send your current CV to email@example.com or contact Katie Gelling on 0447 526 136 for more information.
Also check out more jobs at www.technicalfusion.com.au
Did you know that not all of our jobs are advertised? For more career choices throughout Australia, South East Asia and the Middle East, please contact one of our consultants on 07 3263 7487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like challenges and embracing a culture of trust, respect and integrity, then the Company has the career you have been looking for.