Vconnect is Nigeria’s largest local search engine, part of a group which has more than 10000 employees. Vconnect is the simplest and most cost-effective way for Nigerian to local business information. We work across the Internet, SMS, fixed land and mobile telephone networks. More importantly, we don’t charge premium rate to use our service. We are into existence to fill the information gap which existed between customers and their finding products/services in Nigeria. We want to engage a smart, innovative and self-driven person.
- Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs.
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met.
- Keeping in contact with the clients.
- Based on the performance during probation, appraisals will be decided .
- The job is based on incentives initially .
- Minimum of a Degree
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2012
How To Apply
Email your CV to email@example.com use Job Title as the Subject of the email