Job Title: Mechanical Engineer – Comminution
Area: Johannesburg East
Salary: R 500 000 to R 350 000 per annum
- B.Eng or B.Tech Mechanical degree at a South African University
- 5 Years design and project engineering experience in mining and construction environment.
- Computer literacy in the MS Office suite
- Good written and communication skills as well as the ability to work within a team is required.
- Exposure to Comminution environment will be highly advised
- Concept design for grinding product components and support to the proposals team at enquiry stage.
- Preparation of accurate technical calculations for grinding product components and products in accordance with recognized procedures and/or based on accepted engineering principles.
- Assure compliance to the Company’s standards, customer requirements and requirements of regulating agencies / government / legislation with respect to component and product design.
- Define, review and approve work of draughts men pertaining to assigned projects.
- Prepare product specifications and data efficiently, accurately and on schedule.
- Provide product engineering information needed for proposals and support of customer requirements.
- Responsible for design improvement, development and standard project assignment.
- Responsible for engineering cost, schedule, economical design and back charges of design projects
Please apply directly or visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za for more exciting opportunities. If you wish to send your CV per email forward your CV to Email address and copy the reference number in brackets, i.e. [MN000630CJ] in the subject line of your e-mail.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information contact:
Chene Peyper on Contact number
Specialist Recruitment Consultant: Mechanical and Process
Apply online or fax Chene Peyper at Contact number before 22/06/2012.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.