We are a fast growing ICT company providing a range of consumer electronics solutions and appliances with operations in West Africa and Asia. Additionally, we specialize in training in mobile phone and computer hardware repair and assembling.
We believe that our clients, customers and consumers must be listened to and their needs, views and thoughts must shape our products and solutions. To this end, we seek highly motivated professionals in the above role, to join our team as we continue to expand our business operations across the sub region.
The successful candidate will be expected to drive market research in key relevant strands such as products, customer satisfaction, service and industry, to inform strategic decision making. The role will be responsible for business intelligence activities which include the following:
- Conduct deep and detailed consumer/market research which can lead to viable business propositions
- Prepare high quality reports and presentations targeted for specific audiences
- Link analysis and results to business issue and/or analytic objective
- Provide actionable, strategic recommendations (where appropriate)
- Lead quarterly forecasting and monthly variance analysis
Required Skills or Experience
The Ideal Candidate:
Insightful, Intellectually Astute, Analytically Sharp, Future Oriented, Observant, Solid Research Capacity
- A strong Insights and/or Research background
- Adept at analysing and interpreting category data
- Able to demonstrate your ability to present reviews and engaging insights in a structured and comprehensive manner
- Able to demonstrate astute commercial acumen and pin-sharp client focus
- At least a strong first degree in any Social Science discipline or Marketing
How To Apply
Interested and Capable?
Please review the role carefully and then do a CV retrofit to highlight your achievements and capabilities in your current and previous roles. This would give us a sense of your likelihood to succeed in the role you are interested in. Then send your CV to: email@example.com.
Please specify which of the positions you are applying for. Indicate the job reference in your email or on the envelope, if you are dropping a hard copy at our Corporate Office. Only short-listed applicants will be invited for further discussions.