PZ Cussons operates in Africa, Asia and Europe with its strategy built on four core principles.We operate in selected markets that have the potential for future growth, both in mature and emerging markets.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc, the largest subsidiary of PZ Cussons, has enjoyed tremendous business success in Nigeria for over a century.
Job Title: IT Solution Developer
All Business Units – All States
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Build new systems with NET, OpenEdge, VB.NET, SQL Server, Web Services Data Services.Develop new functionality on existing software products.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide 2nd level support and troubleshooting of GMIS, TM1, Mfg/Pro, ImpactXP, and other applications
- Coordinate report development efforts gathered from IT business partners.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for new development projects. Maintain a reliable electrical supply on site with minimal power outages
The Right candidate must
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Possess a third level IT qualification Professional with 5+ years industry experience in dotNet development with preferably all the recent versions of .net framework.
- Have experience of Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 and ability to write complex stored procedures and optimized T-SQL queries
- Have experience with some reporting software e.g. Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services. Any SharePoint development experience will be a plus.
- Have experience in developing desktop and web solutions using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.Have some knowledge of classic Microsoft technologies e.g. VB 6.0, ASP3.0
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Possess the ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Possess the ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Be passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS.