General Manager Urgently Needed in Karen
Responsible to the MD for the day-to-day management of the company, including:
- Direct liaison with the THE COMPANY Head of Operations in Dubai.
- To be intimately involved in the command, control and coordination of all aspects of operational delivery for business in HR and security services.
- Management of 40 highly educated and skilled staff.
- Responsible for maintenance of accounts, in coordination with the Company Secretary.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all government regulations, in coordination with the Company Secretary.
- Internal audit and hosting of external audit.
The character of this individual is critical:
- Must have very good people skills.
- Must be a very strong leader and manager.
- Must be confident and competent at conducting formal briefings to large numbers of people.
- Must be confident and competent working at a senior level with overseas companies.
- Should ideally have management experience in business and commerce.
- Should ideally have an armed forces or security background, but not critical.
Criteria For Interview
- At least 5 years in a middle to senior management position.
- Should have a degree, or must have equivalent practical work experience, which can be assessed subjectively.
- Sufficiently computer literate to use IT as the primary means of communication and as a business tool.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
Gross salary is KES 330,000.00 per month.
Deadline:14th of June 2012
Please send an up to date CV, stating position you are interested in, current salary, accompanied by at least 3 referee telephone numbers/email addresses to;
Summit recruitment & Training, Rhino House,
Karen Road, Karen
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job