We are an organization located in a rural environment 50kms from Kericho town consisting of tea estates and two highly automated tea factories.
We have an innovative approach to the growing and manufacture of black tea and pride ourselves in the quality of our personnel and our productivity.
We are seeking an applicant for the position of Electrical Supervisor
The applicant should have:
- A diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- A sound and demonstrable knowledge of good electrical engineering practice
- At least 7 years experience post training qualifications.
- Preferably not less than 5 years relevant experience in supervisory position.
- Good and proven administrative experience and skills.
- Aged between 30 to 40 years old.
- The successful candidate will be expected to be a team player and will lead a team of electricians.
- He/She should be a hands-on person who will be personally responsible for, and involved in, the maintenance and repair of tea manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- He/She is expected to assist and guide their team in the troubleshooting of electrical faults, and to come up with solutions and implement them.
- He/She will co-ordinate and implement other related tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of PPM and CMM programs.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Directly supervising and implementation of projects.
Applications, including detailed C.V., to be submitted to the
Deputy General Manager Technical,
Sotik Tea Companies,
P.O. Box Private Bag 20406,
by Friday 15th June 2012
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.