Organisation: Uganda Communications Commission
Position: Driver (1)
Provide transport services and maintain vehicles in line with Directorate’s mission.
Key Result Areas:
- Collect and deliver Commission personnel and items to and from the Commission office as assigned by the Administrator in line with laid out procedures;
- Follow up and ensure planned routine servicing, maintenance of the Commission’s vehicle in line with the Directorate’s mission;
- Maintain up to date records of vehicles movement, performance and maintenance in line with Directorate’s mission;
- Ensure the vehicles movements are in line with the laws and regulations to ensure security and safety, and;
- Prepare and submit regular reports on the conditions and performance of vehicles.
- A valid driving permit;
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education or its equivalent, and;
- A diploma in motor vehicle mechanics and/or defensive driver training is an added advantage.
Experience and knowledge
- At least five (5) years’ experience of proven accident free 4WD vehicle driving with a reputable organisation, and;
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Age:30-45 years
How to Apply
Interested Internal candidates should submit applications indicating their contacts accompanied with the following documents:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating two professional and one character referees. Members of the Uganda Communications Commission shall not be accepted as referees.
- Copies of certificates, testimonials, cited in the CV.
- Applications should be submitted to the address below NOT LATER THAN 5.00pm on June 13, 2012 to:
The Director, Human Resources and Administration
Uganda Communications Commission
2nd Floor UCC House
Plot 42-44 Spring Road, Bugolobi,
P. O. Box 7376, KAMPALA