We are a leader in the field of audit services over the life of a drilling campaign. Our aim is to ensure operators achieve ongoing environmental compliance by monitoring fluid handling, containment and drilling waste.
Due to recent contract wins and international expansion, we have immediate opportunities in our team for trainees or those with relevant experience. 98% of our work is overseas therefore you could be working in the Gulf of Mexico, Ghana, China and Australia amongst others.
Duties of role:
You will work offshore on drilling rigs, supply vessels and at onshore mud plants and diesel bunkers, on an ad-hoc basis. Trips can last anywhere from 2- 20 days.
You will conduct audits of facilities and equipment to assess their suitability for safe movement, handling, treatment and containment of drilling fluids and diesel to enable you to produce a written report for the client.
Required Skills or Experience
- Knowledge of drilling fluids systems
- Experienced with solids control equipment
- PC literate with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in report writing
- Willingness to travel to international locations on various rotations
- A proven track record offshore is preferred
- BOSIET and Offshore Health Certificate
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to
- Please list Drilling Environmental Management Engineers in your subject heading
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notifiedKin-Tec Ghana Ltd