Job Title: Database and Pre-Sales Consultant
Qualification and Experience
- 3 years minimum experience with Database and/or Middleware technologies
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Experience / Technical / Professional knowledge
- Minimum 3 years prior business experience.
- Assist account team in ensuring client satisfaction.
- Position Oracle Technology solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of RFP’s and RFI’s.
- Gain knowledge of the sales cycle.
- Gain knowledge of appropriate market segments.
- Manage time effectively.
- Actively participate in career and goal planning with management.
- Deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Present and articulate Oracle product’s strengths, relative to competitors.
- Participate in the design, validation and presentation of Oracle Technology solutions in database technology and security solutions area
- Actively participate and take responsibility for Demand Generation for Oracle Technology products in the African market
How to apply