Our Client is based in Lagos with keen interest in interior designs and project management urgently requires the services of a Business Operations Consultant to handle its business development and operational management
Job Title: Business Operations Consultant
Reporting to the Managing Director
Role of Business Operations Consultant includes a number of techniques designed to grow an enterprise. Such techniques include assessments of marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence gathering on customers and competitors, generating leads for possible sales, follow-up sales activity, formal proposal writing business model design and day to day management of the company’s internal operations and processes.
- The successful candidate will possess a thorough understanding of the business channel, with appropriate product knowledge, understanding of business processes, organizational concepts, and a solid ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must possess strong public speaking and presentation skills as well as possess above average organizational skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization as well as with manufacturers and resellers.
- Conduct extensive market research prior to starting up of b new product line and business and continue gathering information throughout the life of the business.
- Prepare a detailed business plan so not lose sight of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Secure sufficient financial resources for future development or expansion.
- Contact professional advisors such as an accountant, banker and/or lawyer to provide expert information about the business.
- Network with other business people and establish a support group.
- Attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry.
- Take responsibility for the daily internal operations of the business, create processes and ensure total compliance to its implementation.
- Adopt a team approach; work with others in pursuing common goals.
- Develop a situation analysis of the company including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan for the future of the business.
- A University degree in any of the social science discipline. MBA will added advantage.
- Professional knowledge relationship management and excellent past track records in new business sourcing & acquiring.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the similar field and industry.
- Excellent past track records in new business sourcing & acquiring.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Good Computer skills, proficient with MS Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of proposal
Salary and benefits very attractive
Interested applicants should send their resume (MS WORD) in confidence with a passport photograph (JPEG) to email@example.com not later than 29th June 2012.