The Kenya School of Law is a Postgraduate Training Institution run under the auspices of the Council of Legal Education Act, Cap. 16A of the Laws of Kenya.
The core mandate of the Council of Legal Education is inter alia to train for legal professional development and in particular to train lawyers for entry into the legal profession as Advocates of the High Court of Kenya.
The core functions of School as currently constituted includes provision of the following services;-
- Advocates Training and Paralegal Studies;
- Continuing Professional Development, Projects and Legal Research
- Accreditation and enforcement of compliance by legal education and training institutions
In order to effectively meet these expanded functions the School wishes to recruit a full time high calibre personnel who will join the existing strong team of staff to help it realize its vision of being the preferred centre of excellence in legal education and training in the Eastern Africa region and beyond.
We are looking for an independent, strategic actor who is in good health, ICT literate; customer oriented, and can lead change.
Specifically we seek to recruit:-
4. Assistant Housekeeper
Purpose of the job
Reporting to the Administration Officer – Hospitality the incumbent will assist the Housekeeper in ensuring that students and guests have comfortable and clean rooms and that facilities and equipment are available to students and guests at all times.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a diploma in Housekeeping or equivalent from a recognized training institution;
- Have a minimum of three years’ work experience in a busy institution. Holders of relevant certificates with 5 years’ experience in a busy institutions will be considered;
- Possess excellent IT skills.
In addition candidates will have:
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Have excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Have good customer care and public relations skills;
- Have the ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Possess good interpersonal skills and be a team player.
Note that all candidates will eventually be required to produce Certificates of Good Conduct.
Competitive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications should include the job reference number, a reliable email address, day-time telephone contact and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Send your application to:-
The Director / CEO,
Kenya School of Law,
P. O. Box 30369-00100,
So as to reach him not later than 21st June 2012.
Applicants can also email PDF copies of application letters, certificates, and detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating positions and reference numbers as the subject of the email.
Please note that due to the high number of applications anticipated, it will not be possible for us to respond to each application and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kenya School of Law is ISO 9001: 2008 certified institution