A reputable faith-based organisation in Tema is looking for: Administrative Manager
- To provide leadership, strategic HR planning and supervision of the local branch.
- To ensure implementation of policies, processes, systems and tools as defined by leadership.
- Review the performance of staff, identify training needs and monitor service delivery.
- Control cost in line with agreed budgets
- Coordinate all programmes, assignments and events of the branch
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of first degree in Business Administration
- Demonstrated management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Age: 30 years and above. Salary: very attractive
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae, cover letter and any other supporting documents to the underlisted address or e-mail not later than 13th July, 2012.
P.O. Box BT 427
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.