Job Title: Management Accountant
Karen Roses Ltd is seeking to recruit the right candidate to fill the position of a management accountant in its Nairobi farm.
To analyze and report on key financial data within the organization ensuring that managers receive timely, accurate and relevant information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Producing timely and reliable management information reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Investigating variances against budgets and providing analysis of differences.( Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget)
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets by ensuring that all relevant data is captured in Budget module.
- Working closely with the Chief accountant – developing cost centres to drive manager responsibility by creating unit P&Ls to manage performance
- Ensuring that all relevant reports in MIS module linked to budget are accurate ;( Developing and customizing management reports from Harvest IT)
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions;
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget
- Holding monthly meetings with management to discuss the budgetary position and agree action plans where required.
- Other duties related to management accounts of related companies
Skills / Attributes Required
- A degree in accounting and fully qualified (finalist) of one of the professional accountancy bodies examination- CPA or ACCA.
- Demonstrable experience of working in management accounting.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and forecasting issues and techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Harvest IT ERP System (or similar).
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above requirements, send in your detailed Curriculum Vitae on or before 27th June,
Date: 20 June 2012
Type: Full Time
Company: Karen Roses