The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Group requires the services of exceptional and highly motivated professionals to fill the followings position
Job Title: Treasury Officers
- To ensure completeness, accuracy and correctness of all treasury records and reports.
- A First Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Membership of a professional accounting body (ICAN, ACCA).
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience in Treasury operations.
- All positions require high degree of I.T and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and practices in a manufacturing industry is essential.
- Compensation will be competitive and market driven.
- The ideal candidate should be ready to work in any part of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply below indicating position applied for as the subject line of application.
You can also send your application to email@example.com or through the following mail box:
Group Chief Human Resources Officer
Dangote Industries limited
Falomo, Ikoyi Lagos