Arts Alliance Africa, in partnership with Palmas International, Italy, Educational Theatre Association, Ohio, and the Cripple Creek Theatre Company, Louisiana is planning an enormous expansion of its campaign projects on an international scale. It is also planning to organize an international arts and cultural festival in January 2013.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution, and at least one-year related experience and/or training.
- Proven expertise in dealing with senior leadership in support role and with all levels of personnel in courteous and efficient manner.
- Good computer skills [MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.]
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with external contacts or employees of Arts Alliance Africa.
Send Your Applications to :email@example.com