Total E & P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) is a leading Oil and Gas exploration and production Company. The company is in a growth phase, and as part of its expansion activities, welcomes applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for position below.
Job Title: Reservoir Geophysicist (10028415)
- Guarantee the proper utilization and integration of geophysical data in the Geoscience studies conducted in affiliates, within the framework of delineation/ development projects to contribute to optimize production growth and costs
- Contribute to field evaluation, namely: the estimation of Hydrocarbon In Place, reserves and related uncertainties and to the definition of development plans.
- Prepare and follow up development/appraisal wells
- Contribute to optimizing production through the use of seismic monitoring techniques, when 4D available.
- The incumbent is expected to work in close contact with other Geosciences entities (Operations Geology and Geophysics, Reservoir Geology and Geophysics, Reservoir Engineering) and drilling departments for preparation of future wells and monitoring of on-going operations.
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree
- 0 to 5 years of experience on operational and technical grounds