Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation and one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria. With a long and established history of operations, the company’s oil and natural gas production activities is a major source of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
Job Title: Mooring Master
Mooring Master is to safely berth Export Tankers, supervise all MPN loading operations and direct launch of third party vessel crews in mooring operations in an efficient manner
Requirements of Candidate
- strong background in marine operations and be able to work to deliver results with minimum supervision, within a diverse team
- Class 1 Master Mariners certificate (Foreign Going)
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience as a master mariner
- A minimum of 10 years ocean going ship experience.
- Tanker mooring experience.
- Knowledge of Marine terminal operation.
- Excellent ship handling skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with tanker officers of different nationalities.
- Knowledge of local sea and weather conditions.
- Innovative thinking to improve effectiveness.
- Team spirit and analytical thinking.
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite