Total E & P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) is a leading Oil and Gas exploration and production Company. The company is in a growth phase, and as part of its expansion activities, welcomes applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for position below.
Job Title: Marine Superintendent (10028354)
- The Marine Superintendent (Engineer) provides expertise in the specialist field of marine engineering operations to support Deepwater District marine activity as required by directives EP19, DGEP General Policy for Marine Operations, CR LSO 200 and Marine Operations Standards.
- Schedule, plan, prepare, manage and supervise various offshore marine operations, and provide Company Marine Representation for marine engineering related equipment; liaising with Line Management and Client Departments as necessary.
- Assist with all marine auditing requirements, which includes auditing of a wide range of offshore vessels, such as MODUs and DSV and other specialist vessels, and contractors management systems, ensuring full compliance with Company CMS
- Act as Company Representative for work groups ensuring Company position on marine issues is put forward, and full briefing to management provided.
- Assist with maintaining customer relationships with other departments as required.
- Provide specialist Marine Engineering support to Drilling, Projects, Logistics, Subsea Engineers and other clients regarding operation, preparation and technical review of Call for Tender, ensuring Client satisfaction. This includes monitoring of third party operations where Company assets are involved (for example pipeline crossings, Rig Moves near pipelines, DSV, Diving, etc)
- Identify and monitor stock levels for FPSO marine related equipment e.g. offloading buoy equipment and hoses, work boat, FRC etc. Assist with ordering equipment as required.
- Monitor the operation and maintenance of all Deepwater Security vessels.
- Ensure all operations under job holders supervision are conducted safely and within agreed SLA’s.
- Administer various marine engineering contracts, e.g. mooring equipment and ensuring availability of specialist marine engineering services to Company
- Assist with the development and revision of marine procedures in compliance with the Company CMS
- Contribute to the technical evaluation and selection of contractors and ensure that technical Contractor selection is carried out in accordance with Company requirements and that safety assessment is a part of the selection process. This includes the requirement to ensure the required auditing of the Contractors SMS is carried out in accordance with Company procedures, and that Contractors working on Company sites are formally advised of appropriate site safety regulations, and, for Major Contractors, appropriate interface / contingency procedures are issued prior to offshore operations
- Assists with annual Marine Contract Service Quality Meetings.
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Head of Deepwater Marine regarding Marine Operations and Vessels status.
- Maintain support for marine operations for all the affiliates entities.
- Ensure TOTAL HSE policy for all Deepwater District and CONTRACTORS Marine operations is adhered to.
- Maintain technical supervision of all marine activities.
- Management of assigned Marine Contracts
- Provide experience feedback to Total Headquarters.
- Ensure technical compliance with Totals standards.
- minimum class 11 marine certification
- STCW 95 Class 1 (Engine) Certificate of Competence
- 5 years of Oil and Gas Industry Experience
- Proven record of achievement within marine operations.
- Experience of multi-activity joint venture operations.
- Good awareness of industry/transportation trends, philosophies, best practice etc..
- Experience and knowledge of a wide range of offshore support vessels, Dynamic positioning systems, logistic vessels, Diving and Construction vessels, Semi-submersible and Jackup units.