The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Group requires the services of exceptional and highly motivated professionals to fill the followings position
Job Title: Financial Controller
- To ensure timely provision of reliable financial information to all stake holders.
- To ensure adequate financial and accounting systems in keeping with GAAP/IFRS.
- To ensure adequate control system and processes to secure the assets and efficient operation of the organization
- Development and ownership of key financial processes including budgeting, management and financial Accounting.
- A first degree in Accounting, Finance, must be a member of ICAN, etc. Masters degree will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years cumulative work experience in finance and accounts function, 5 years of which must have been in a managerial role.
- All positions require high degree of I.T and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and practices in a manufacturing industry is essential.
- Compensation will be competitive and market driven.
- The ideal candidate should be ready to work in any part of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply below indicating position applied for as the subject line of application.
You can also send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the following mail box:
Group Chief Human Resources Officer
Dangote Industries limited
Falomo, Ikoyi Lagos