Our Client is a fast paced multinational company in the transport industry that has a commitment to creating an enabling environment for its employees who avail themselves to the many varied opportunities that it can offer in terms of encouraging innovative thinking, offering competitive remuneration packages to staff, responsibilities and awareness creation so that they can perform effectively and efficiently.
Human Resource & People Services Manager oversees all human resource functions, including recruitment, training and labor relations, with a continuous focus on efficiency and process improvement on people services.
Key & Responsibilities
- manages the development of policies and procedures;
- directs the development, administration and coordination of employee programs;
- evaluates the culture and offers changes to ensure objectives;
- directs the coordination of strategic training and developmental initiatives; directs research, analysis and reporting activities;
- identifies technical assistance services offered by public and private organizations to mitigate potential challenges to employee engagement.
Required Skills or Experience
- A relevant master’s degree, ICSA or other relevant professional qualification.
- A minimum of Five years working experience in a relevant field.
How To Apply
Cover letters and CV’s should be addressed to the address below: