ZEP-RE (PTA Reinsurance Company) is a specialized institution of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA): established to service and develop the needs of the Insurance and reinsuranc Industry within the Sub-Region.
We are seeking a high caliber and results-oriented professional to create growth, capacity, and competitive advantage in our business in the capacity of Country Underwriter (Nigeria)
Job Title: Country Underwriter (Nigeria)
The Principal Role:
Fulfill the mandate of the company in all aspects of Reinsurance Underwriting in the Nigerian market
He/She will specifically:-
- Analyze risk profiles from cedants and make appropriate recommendations:
- Underwrite treaty and facultative reinsurance business:
- Participate in company training initiatives for staff and clients;
- Market company products and services;
- Provide excellent service to clients;
- Ensure prompt response to business correspondence;
- Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time
Required Education & Experience:
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university preferably with a major in Insurance;
- A graduate degree in business, finance or insurance would be advantageous;
- Relevant insurance professional qualifications – ACII preferred;
- At least 5 years of reinsurance experience in an insurance/reinsurance company;
- Proven networking and relationship building skills;
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal and teaming skills;
- Computer fluency in MS Office suite plus other Insurance/Reinsurance packages
Method of Application
Interested candidates should osend thier resume to: Click apply here below to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.