FRESH GRADUATE INTERVENTION PROGRAMME
Job Title: Business Partnering Position
- Ensure that the business is adequately resourced with the right people, in the right place and at the right time
- Source for candidates at the executive level with the best culture fit for the company
- Ensure the team works with the culture and engagement officer to source information from employees on impact of change initiatives and provide customized solutions.
- Ensure the team assists in the Identification and implementation of necessary process improvements to the employee engagement and culture survey administration.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Develop recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels
- Develop new strategies and programs to attract the best candidates
Qualification & Experience
- BSC/HND/OND with a minimum of Second Class Lower Degree.
- 1-2years relevant post National Youth Service experience
- Skills Required of Successful Candidate include:
- Aggressive & Proactive work attitude
- Ability to work without little or no supervision
- Good interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Computer Literate.
Interested applicant should apply below or send their CV to email@example.com not later than 25th of June 2012.