People Power is Tanzania’s own consulting firm that endeavors to provide world-class human resources and education services tailored to the Tanzanian market. It encourages creative thinking and helps organizations and individuals find out-of the-box solutions to their problems. We believe that no problem is too small to escape attention and no problem is too big to defy a solution.
POSITION: Branch Managers, Asst. Branch Managers, Operations Managers
LOCATION: Dar es Salaam
DEADLINE: May 31, 2012
- At least a Bachelors Degree in Business (Banking and Finance).
- At least 3 years experience in independently handling a branch or at least 5 years in a Deputy role / Branch Banking Operations.
- Experience should be in a Banking setting only.
- Self motivated, result oriented and strong customer service skills.
- Proven administration, communication and managerial qualities.
- Market for and build up a portfolio of asset and / or liability customers and cross-sell a range of corporate or retail products.
- Prospect for, acquire and grow a set of high quality account relationships. • Prepare appropriate and well-researched credit proposals for approval.
- Effectively manage existing and new relationships.
- Identify the sale – on opportunities
- Ensure the quick turnaround time on service delivery.
- Enhance customer service.
- Build up and maintain a cohesive and motivated team at the branch level.
- Participate in product development and marketing initiaitves.
- Monitor facility utilization.
If you are interested in the position above but have already submitted your resume to us in the past, you need not do so again.
Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Hot Job you are keen on applying for and we will review your CV against the position.