Our Client CNOOC Uganda Limited is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the above vacancy;
Reports to: QHSE Department Manager
In charge of security operations at Lake Albert operations sites, within and around the office premises as well as the expatriates’ residences, and transit security arrangement; ensure the security of company property, employees/residents are safe by implementing proper security plans and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that there are security guards for property/individuals at both the company offices and expatriates’ residences.
- Ensure effective security management including the daily routine security operations under the guidance and leadership of the site/premise operations manager and QHSE Manager.
- Develop and maintain a list of appropriate police jurisdiction contacts.
- Manage and Monitor the Office and Residence security coordinators in order to enforce security programs.
- In liaison with the Admin & Support Manager, implement security and various safety improvement programs; in order to provide benefit to the company assets, employees/residents and visitors.
- Provide training and development to all security personnel and lay down certain standard orders for the security procedures.
- Coordinate with police stations and other security organs, fire stations and hospitals.
- Deployment of security personnel during their shifts in liaison with Site/Operations manager.
- Ensure and inspect serviceability of the firefighting equipment and fire tenders periodically.
- Inspect entry and exit of the personnel, materials and equipment at the start and end of duty.
- Monitoring of security equipment and ensuring that they’re in good working condition and report the same to your line manager.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing various security plans and programs, e.g. crisis management, physical security, information protection, emergency responses and incident management.
- Provide proper advice and counseling to your line manager on the various security policies and practices.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Administration Manager.
- A minimum of an A’ level certificate.
- Knowledge in the field of Security.
- At least 5 years of experience working in security related areas with ample training
- Worked in reputable security organization (s).
- Understanding of the oil E &P.
- Strong organizational, planning and communication skills.
- Strong service consciousness.
- Strong logical analysis capability.
- Ability to operate security related equipment.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player.
- Highly motivated and achievement orientated.
How to Apply
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to email@example.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.