MTN Nigeria is Nigeria’s leading telecommunication giant
Job Title: Regional Trade Marketing Manager
Department: Sales and Distribution
- Develop strategic marketing plan for the region to achieve corporate objectives for MTNN products, promotions and services.
- Develop & execute regional marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability & market share.
- Identify, create and execute Communal & Goodwill events and sponsorship initiatives in the regions.
- Research and provide feedback reports on competitor activity, network quality, peculiar market situations and any issues affecting the marketing of MTNN products in the region.
- Plan and oversee execution of promotional and visibility activities within the region.
- Review analysis of regional marketing surveys on current and new product concepts in order to recommend future product development within the region.
- Provide post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on regional marketing programs.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Build and maintain relationships with customer groups.
- Participate in organisation of dealer forums
- Drive brand affinity and localizing of the MTN brand at the Regional levels.
- Co-ordinate the presence and relationship of MTNN with stakeholders and policy makers at the Regional levels
- Regional, national and international travel.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
Reporting To: Senior Manager,Regional Sales
- Bachelors degree in a business related discipline
- Masters in Business Administration
- 8 years marketing management experience within the telecommunications, FMCG’s or ‘new age’ service industry.
Employment Status : Permanent
Bachelors degree in a business related discipline Masters in Business Administration