One of the leading FMCG Conglomerates in Nigeria, which is listed at the Nigerian Stock Exchange and part of an international group, is recruiting three senior finance members, due to rapid growth in the base business and the opening up of a new significant JV. The group operate several successful companies and JVs in Nigeria. As part of their requirements for the current expansion programs, they are looking out for vibrant, energetic and intelligent senior finance leaders that have the potential to grow within the organization and eventually take on further leadership roles. To succeed the candidate will need to display history of extraordinary achievements and results.
Job Title: General Manager Supply Chain Finance
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Provide all required financial support to the Manufacturing SBU and particularly the Managing Director in terms of financial leadership and guidance.
- Ensure that all investment and sourcing proposals are fully analyzed with the financial impact being understood and the returns optimized.
- Pro-actively seek ways to further drive the profitability of the SBU. via margin improvement initiatives and other tools.
- Ensure that the monthly and yearly profit performance is tracked and that the status is explained to the management teams on a continuous basis
- Ensure that proper spending controls are in place and that the unit is aware of the actual spending vs latest commitments
- Manage the overall costing process and ensure that the standard costs for current and new products reflect the true picture and proactively reconcile and communicate changes
- Assess the impact on standard costs of raw material and other cost increases and ensure that these impacts are understood throughout the organization.
The right candidate must possess:
- ICAN, ACA or ACCA qualification
- At least 10 years post NYSC experience in an FMCG outfit
- Strong costing and stock accounting experience
- Very strong factory accounting and supply chain experience. the ideal candidate would have been finance responsible for a multi site manufacturing structure
- Critical to this position is interpersonal skills and effective communication both verbal and written
- strong system knowledge of ERP and financial modelling tools. MFG pro and Hyperion experience would be an advantage
- It is very important that the applicant shows an alignment to the company’s values (Courage, accountability, Networking, drive and oneness) plus a track record of very strong intellectual capabilities
Method of Application
Qualified applicant should apply below resumes with Job Title and Ref no. as subject Line to
Only short listed candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline: May 09, 2012