Industry: Marketing Communication – Advertising and Design
Our client, an International Retail Imaging Solutions Company specializing in Integrated Brand Marketing Communication, including Design, Point of Purchase, Visual Merchandising, Signage, Store roll outs and Project Management has established presence in Kenya and is looking to recruit a General Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a Bachelor of Engineering or Science graduate with post graduate qualifications in Sales & Marketing and with a minimum of 12 years experience in the area of Sales and Marketing from the Retail Industry.
- Growing the brand profitably in the Kenyan and East African Market.
- Overseeing the operations and other allied functions for accomplishment of overall business targets and attaining the monthly targets by planning, assigning and tracking progress by analyzing daily reports.
- Facilitating new product development initiatives with key focus on Quality, Cost & Delivery; developing components in conformance to pre-set technical specifications.
- Review of entire Kenya Branch Sales and achieving business targets through Corporate, Retail and Projects Business.
- Guiding & motivating the sales & distribution teams to attain revenue targets.
- Evaluating team performances to achieve projected sales quotas and profit margins.
- Forecasting and developing annual sales quotas and goals.
- Preparing budget and monitoring expenditures of budgeted funds.
- Monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand to eliminate unprofitable items.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science graduate with post graduate qualifications in Sales & Marketing and with a minimum of 12 years experience in the area of Sales and Marketing from Retail Industry.
- Functional expert in 3 areas of Institutional Sales Management, Customer Service & Business Development.
- Excellent Analytical, leadership and business acumen skills
- Ability to set up ambitious deliverables, implement and ensure compliance across the team.
- Effectiveness in a cross cultural environment.
- Strong Cost Management skills.
- Hold a valid Kenyan Passport and be willing to travel
- Applicants with previous experience in visual advertising and design environment will have an added advantage.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
If you have been looking for the opportunity to head an operation and have the above qualifications, send your CV only to email@example.com by Friday 13th April 2012.
Kindly state the job title and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only serious candidates need apply.