The successful candidate will be responsible for building a market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships based on VSAT Solutions.
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business opportunities supporting the Company.
- Planning and achieving target sales volume and growth.
- Tracking, analyzing and communicating key sales administration performance metrics.
- Supporting the company’s sales team including managing sales schedules, creating sales documents and proposals, and prioritizing customer sales requests.
- Liaising with the Client services Manager to develop and implement customer satisfaction and retention strategies.
- Optimize the sales team talent and potential to achieve desired business objectives and results.
- Prepare and submit appropriates sales reports on a timely basis.
- Develop and expand new customer base within the specific additional target volume.
- Be a Kenyan citizen aged between 25-30
- Have a B.Sc. Computer sciences, Engineering, IT, Marketing, technical Sales or equivalent qualifications.
- Have 2-3 years successful work experience in area of ICT products and services.
- Be extremely detail oriented.
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of self motivation and to work with minimum supervision
- Have the ability to build strong customer relationships based on trust and service delivery
- Have the ability to complete work assignments and achieve results in a busy work environment
- Have the ability to convey complex thoughts, both written and oral, in clear, concise and timely fashion.
- Have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of customers’ business requirements and deal with complex projects, putting together holistic solutions.
- Be an excellent communicator with good time management skills
- Have a strategic mindset with corporate focus
Interested candidates should send their application indicating current/last salary and expected salary with a copy of their CV to email@example.com before 28th April 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.